Part of me died reading the announcement. No other parts guy has ever been as
understanding and reliable (that might go both ways) as Rusty.

A little known secret about Rusty is his milk box. Often I have been unable to
get to him during the week for parts and often have I grabbed one or all of my
kids on the weekend to "go see Rusty". I will miss that milk box. I will make
it the stuff of legends.

Damnit, where are my hankies.

-Rolf

Sent from my ASUS Pad