hi all!

since the fan has become intermittent and the temp control a little bit wonky, i took the ACC push-button unit out of my W123 to see if i could re-solder the connections and anything else it might need.

i've got the unit out, but before i start trying to take it apart i wanted to inquire as to whether anyone here might know of a good write-up on how to open the unit up; i'd appreciate any experience that might be shared by those who've gone before me on this task.

cheers!

'85 300D (Calif version)
220K+ miles. (100K+ on B99 BioDiesel)