Hi all,

     It's one project after another........still working in gathering parts to
install a navigation system.    My driver's side headlight assembly has a
slight crack and I was considering getting a replacement.  I have Haynes
manuals for my two other Mercedes (1983 300D & 1990 300E) but can't find one
for this car.  Any suggestions?

     Does anyone have step by step instructions for replacing the headlight
assembly?  I was told it might involve removing the bumper.  Also any opinions
on aftermarket vs an OEM headlight assembly.  I have always used OEM parts but
was just curious if I am wasting my money in this case.  I would also consider
buying good used.

     We had a beautiful day in the northeast so I was enjoying my favorite
pastime!

Bob