We had one of those, and a five-inch gun mount connected to it, and mock-up
bridge including signal flag hoists, in our Naval ROTC unit at UW Madison.

The building, a former garage, had been converted to train Navy students in
WW2.  After the war, it became the NROTC unit.

None of the targeting computer stuff worked, but the mount had both manual
controls and hydraulic; manual controls still worked fine.  No ammo for the
mount, so we never got to shoot it...
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC