From: "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net>
You may have thought I was talking about a computer, but I wasn't! :-)
I had my neck surgery on Pi Day and came through that well. I was
released from the hospital a little after 8 p.m. on Wednesday, 20 March.
I did get our freecycle laptop with newly-purchased hard disk up and
running before we left Los Alamos and have been able to get it, running
Linux, connected to our hotel's wireless system.
Our '95 E320 has been running well and, with some help from our GPS
receiver, has been getting us wherever we need to go.
Now to sift through the 314 Mercedes List emails that await.
Craig

Glad to hear your surgery turned out well, Craig.
Who did it and at what hospital?
This would be good to know since others on the list in the Southwest might also one day need the same type surgery, and a patients personal experience is of much greater value than any other kind of recommendation. Gerry