Actually, there are a number of ways to build things up with wood. Too many to
get into here, but for example, I always save the sawdust from my cuttings
until I am done....

Just got the raw walnut burl billet yesterday. Was caught up with a file server
failure that has pretty much occupied the last 24 hours, so I haven't even
opened the box yet...

Dan

Sent from my iPad