Yeah, let me see about digging one out, they are in a box somewhere. Send me your address.

--R

On 4/1/13 11:18 AM, Alex Chamberlain wrote:
On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 7:29 AM, Rich Thomas <
richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

I bought a bunch of size 52 white coveralls from a surplus store some
years ago that have nuclear power plant logos on them.  they were like $2
apiece. It always disturbed me a bit that they were size 52, made me wonder
if that was for nuke plant workers after their radiation doses made them
balloon up, or if they just hired fatasses to begin with.

I tired wearing one once to work on a car, crawling under getting greasy
and such, and it was so big it was a problem.  I was thinking to use them
for Halloween costumes or something but never did.

I'm a size 48 or so in a suit jacket, and I can never find surplus workwear
that's big enough.  Maybe your coveralls would work for me.  Want to send
me one for the price of shipping?  If all else fails I will definitely
enjoy having the excuse to go as an escaped nuke-plant mutant for
Halloween.

Alex