While Leatherique will clean MB Tex just fine, it's mostly a waste of
money. The MB Tex won't absorb any of the pricey Rejuvinator Oil like
real leather does. I would just use a good vinyl cleaner, like
Meguiars or 3M, and then use Formula 303 when the seats are all
cleaned up. I also use 303 on the dash and any other vinyl parts.
Great stuff. I save Leatherique for leather only.

:-)

-Dave M.