There is a blue 123 there if it is that dark blue (I don't know what "China Blue" is -- sounds like some kind of dope) that I recall being in fairly decent condition. I was going there tomorrow but now it looks like rain so might not.

--R

On 4/3/13 6:33 PM, WILTON wrote:
Coupla fenders from the South, including TX, AZ, etc., shipped to you? Charleston, Atlanta, Raleigh, etc.? Rich, Max, have ya seen 'em at your fav Chukietown place?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dwight Giles" <dwight.gi...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 6:20 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 123 Front fenders

Dimitri

You probably saw the post that a large tree branch came down on the car
during the blizzard. In short, the Ins co is repainting most of the car as
part of the repair.  The front fenders are not part of that and my Indy
bodyshop guy hates to repaint the existing fenders because of rot and
previous body work.  I will pay extra so the whole car has a matching
repaint.