Just looking using the CPU type the ones I see are really pricey. Is that due
to the type of CPU?

I need to do some research, but I had no idea I was looking at a potential $300
bill for a motherboard. Ouch!

That being said, I'm still ahead of the curve considering I only have to buy a
motherboard, power supply and case... Gotta scrounge a video card, too.

Dan

Sent from my iPad