Aaron,

Wow, I didn't know there were R129 wheels in that size. Very
interesting! It was probably smart to get the late style LCA's, now
you have the option of running whatever brakes you want. It's a shame
the Sportline LCA's are so blasted expensive (~$700 wholesale per
pair, dealer only).

Thanks for the tip on the wheel catalog, I'll try to pick one of those
up. Also thanks for the tip on the Koken tools. I assume they must be
better kwality than the ST stuff, which to date I have not been
impressed with...

:-)

-Dave M.