Aaron,

I think PP sells the equivalent SirTools (?) version for $112, PP p/n
58-076. They call it a 'Sub Frame Bushing Tool', but it's for the
differential-to-subframe bushings, not the subframe-to-body bushings
like you'd think. I don't have one, so if you buy it and want to
re-sell it when you're done, I'd be interested. That would almost be
the cost of a rental, lol. Seriously, I don't know if anyone rents
that tool, but you could try PP and Rusty.

PP tool:
http://tinyurl.com/bfves

:-)

-Dave M.