Quoted from another forum:

There is One thing that's getting on my nerves about this bombing. Everyone wants to blame someone for this madman's actions. Whoever it was, set up bombs to kill people. It's not Bush's fault, it's not Obama's fault. Politics are not involved. Some guy who wants to kill people is to blame.

We need to get better as people, focusing on what makes us better as individuals so we collectively get better as a society. We shouldn't get worked up over differences in individual beliefs. All of us understand the problems facing our country, right and left. Don't let politics enter the discussion of a tragedy that killed and injured a whole bunch of people.