Snow? Better not, it just hailed here and that was with no warning, no preceding thunder, nada. I've never experienced that. Forecast gets us close to freezing at 35 this weekend, but not bad. From now till Tuesday, Saturday is the only day with a chance for no rain.

Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
'98 ML320 "Max" (164,xxx mi)