Did you patch on the inside or outside? My wife's year old boots are starting the same crappy cracking. Makes wearing boots in the rain useless.

Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
'98 ML320 "Max" (164,xxx mi)

On 4/19/2013 8:15 AM, Jim Cathey wrote:
I used shoe goo again yesterday.  Unusually enough for me,
on _shoes_!  Wife's rubber boot, not old at all, split down
the side.  I roughed/cleaned up the area and used SG to
glue a patch of bicycle inner tube rubber over it.  Not
all that pretty, but maybe will work.  I'm surprised she
threw 'em to me, she of the "new or nothing", but perhaps
it was more in the nature of a bone she was throwing...

-- Jim