Impressive.

The half-life of knowledge is about 30 days.  Sequester reductions in readiness
would first affect non-essential things (federal employees like myself and
Andrew) and among the last would be vital national defense assets like our
nuclear triad.  I'll be on a long furlough or fired before there is even a
shortage of toilet paper on a ballistic missile submarine.

--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC