Maybe some of the rest of us would like to get some Collinite 845.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Penoff" <d...@penoff.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Martha Returns!

That's what the Collinite 845 is. Well known in the detailing business, Collinite 845 was originally designed to be used on high voltage insulators, which have to be kept as clean as possible to minimize collection of dirt which can allow conductive paths on the surfaces.

It's amazingly good stuff, and while not cheap, a 16 ounce bottle will last several years or more if you apply it correctly.

Collinite has been around for many years and is pretty much a family business, a lot like George at Leatherique. Another reason why I like to patronize them.

Dan