Well, as you can see, of course, the Vietnam presentation is about stuff that occurred 40 to 60 years ago. ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Crone" <bb...@crone.us>
To: "Mercedes List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - Vietnam Veterans Memorial

My sister's are early high school, the coop is all over the map though.
Many (most?) of the kids have at least one army or ex-army parent (Fort
Bragg) so they might have a bit more appreciation.

On the other hand they are rabidly neocon overall so you would need to stay
away from current events... ;)

Best,
Tim