My condolences to You and Your Family
On 4/28/2013 15:32, clay wrote:
I appreciate the sentiment.  I just spent last night holding my father's hand
while he passed away.  One long and disappointing event.  Medical stupidity did
him in.  Oncologist could not get her head out of her rear long enough to think
through how geriatric patient might be different than some 40 year old dame
with boob cancer.

clay