I don't recall any posts on this list from folks who have had a decent
experience with an Ebay seller of used MB parts, but I recently had a good
experience with RainCity (Seattle, WA).  I purchased a combi (oil pressure,
fuel, temp) gauge for my '85 300TD as the original fuel gauge doesn't operate
correctly.  After installing the combi gauge from RainCity I found that the
their temp gauge was not working.  I removed it, resoldered all connections,
reinstalled it and still found the temp gauge to be inoperative.  The seller
has refunded my purchase price and informed me that it's not necessary to send
it back.

G. M. Brown
Brevard, NC