I haven't been posting anything on this forum, to be honest, I didn't know
how till just now when Rusty told me. And to be more honest, taking over
this business has been one of my biggest challenges. Rusty had over 30
years of experiance, building this business up. It was a HUGE step for me
to try to follow in his foot steps. Some of you may know how hard it is to
take over a business. This has been very hard for me. I know I have upset
some you with problems with your orders, not returning phone calls or
emails, and not being very professional. I have come along way in a couple
of months. Things are starting to flow alot easier. As for the web page, I
had to start a new account for that, it has been giving alot of errors on
what is available and what is not. Please be patient, I am working on that
and it should be taken care of in the next few weeks. I value all of your
opinions, good and bad, I will try to keep up more often on this forum to
follow what I'm doing wrong, I will also participate in these discussions
so the rumor mill doesn't go wild. I feel I am understanding things more,
and getting a grip of how important yours and Rusty's relationship was. I
am still here, and yes, Rusty is still on my back (often) for the thing's
I'm doing wrong. I hope most of you understand my challenges, and continue
to give me a chance. And I also ask not to post negative comments. If there
is a problem, let me know, I will try to handle things differently, without
being overwhelmed. To get make thing's right. Thanks Trent

Welcome!

Its about time!

I sent you an email last week.  Did you get that order?

Dieselhead

87 300SDL
86 300SDL  RUSTbucket
87 300D