On 08/05/2013 2:26 PM, Rick Knoble wrote:
On May 8, 2013, at 1:52 PM, "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca> wrote:

How long did you keep the Crown Vics and what mileage did you have on them at
the end of that time?

I had a '92 Crown Vic, and it was a fantastic car. I bought it in 94 with 36k
miles and the ex totaled it in 97 with 100k. Tuneup, tires, and brakes was all
it ever needed. I don't know when they quit building them, but they were pretty
much unchanged from 92 until they were retired.

Rick
Sent from my iPhone

Touch wood etc, but my 02 F150 Supercrew has been very good. Tires, brakes, battery etc but not much else. Has about 170K miles on it now. Getting a bit of rust on the driver's side rocker panel but otherwise is good.

If the CV is as good, I would not mind having one.

Randy who likes boats