I have offended the diesel spirits, oh my!

Grant, Philip, I think you missed my point.  At current pricing, driving a CNG
powered crown vic will cost less (by about half) than a gasoline powered
version per mile, because CNG prices are low, like diesel vs gasoline was years
ago.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston, SC