Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 21:25:29 -0400
From: Allan Streib <str...@cs.indiana.edu>
To: Mercedes List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] OT: chain saws

I have a fairly wooded lot and have decided I need to get a chain saw to
keep it maintained.  I checked local CL and surprisingly didn't find
much.

Needs to be gas-powered, too large a lot for electric to be practical.

Don't really know much about them.  I don't need anything
lumberjack-quality, but don't want a piece of junk either.  It's
probably something I will only use a few times a year.  Maybe should
just rent one as needed?

Allan
--
Allan Streib