>From foggy memory... (best consult the service manual)

If similar to a 124, open sunroof about 3/4.  On the leading edge, the interior
lining is held in place by four pins pushed into plastic receptacles in the
metal sunroof frame.  If you've ever taken the door lining off a VW beetle,
same thing.

Using a plastic or wooden wedge, force the lining down at the leading edge.
The pins will pop out.  Once you have the edge free, pull the lining forward
and out if the way.

Then just a couple of bolts on each side hold the metal sunroof "skin" to the
bridge that goes fore and aft to move the roof.  You may have to move the
sunroof all the way forward to see them.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston, SC