'Don't know 'bout moose, but I had some mighty good reindeer in Greenland.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Strasfogel" <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] deer in georgia

Moving on, is moose good to eat?

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sheesh, deer ain't nothing. You hit a 2000# moose and yer dead, nobody
even bothers to price the damage to the car.

-Curt

Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 16:07:06 -0500
From: Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

>Our deer are large enough.
>
>I've hit three with my 300td
>
>One was mostly just grill and headlight doors, the next was AC
>condenser and fan and grill, headlights, and some damage to radiator
>as well (I glued it up and used it pressurized for another year) as
>tweaking the lip of the hood and bending the radiator support a
>bunch and bending the fan.
>
>Heavy enough!
>
>Then there was the one last month that busted my driver's side
>window and showered me with glass and busted the mirror glass.
>
>By the way, the double sided tape is holding the replacement glass fine
>

>thanks,
>
>xx rick
>Rick Hawkins

Those are pansy a** road rats.  The deer around here do a min of
$4000 damage, and generally more than that.  You are in a for a frame
shop as well as the hood and fenders, grill, lights etc.  THest are
close to 200lbs dressed.

Our old van was "totalled" after hitting the 4th road rat.  Ins. paid
$4000+ and I bought a replacement with 100k miles less for $2000.

One hit pretty much wipes out a 124.