To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] '91 350SDL charging?

Bat voltage after sitting overnight = 12.46v; engine started easily with
just a touch of starter; voltage at bat dropped to about 11.5 for an
instant during start; voltage at bat = 13.92 at idle.
'Didn't measure v with engine revved; wonder if it'll drop as engine is
revved, possibly causing brushes to "float."  I hafta try that.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Frederick" <psf...@earthlink.net>