On 16/05/2013 4:49 PM, WILTON wrote:
How are things at the lake, or have you not been yet?

Wilton

I have been out twice so far.
We went March 30 and the snow was knee deep all over.
We went again last weekend and there was still some ice in the bay.
Broken up and floating around but still there.
My younger son went out this morning.
I will go on Saturday morning and take my mother out to stay for the summer.
My son is having trouble getting the water to work. There must be a spot where it is still frozen. I will take the heat gun along on Saturday and thaw out the spot that I suspect must be the issue.
I told Tom to take it with him but he did not think he would need it.
The water level in the lake is about normal for this time of year.

Randy