I am not enamored of the style/design of the 210 era cars.  I get the feeling
that the cars from 95-05 are pretty much junkers due to the lapses in quality
control and questionable parts.  The records show that even the W140 had pretty
bad issues from 92-96, and only during the last three years of that model were
they able to produce something half decent.

>From keeping an eye out for possible replacements to Gump as well as the now
>boo boo laden E300, I am still not enamored of the hyundia looking tri-stars,
>but they are getting better, and maybe in another decade the '05 and newer
>cars might be worth putting some cash down

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers