My buddy who is a 2nd Amendment lawyer (very successful) has a 79 450SL and an 03 S430, and used a chainsaw when hurricane Ike hit Houston a few years ago. He provides me with the devastating pro-gun arguments I use to demolish the anti-gun crowd.

My other buddy, a flaming liberal anti-gun biochemist professor, drives a C230. He regularly gets schooled on guns, and he does not use a chainsaw. I think there might be a correlation there.

--R