Well it is summer again in Michigan and I am again having trouble starting my car after it has been driven for while. The story:
Air temp of about 85 and I am driving my brother to the Grand Rapids airport from Whitehall MI.
About a 60 minute drive 95% expressway.  I am running the air conditioning and it is barely keeping
up due to flaps issues.  At the 2nd stop light off the xway the car stalls in the right hand lane
of a two left lane turn, we are four cars from the intersection. This was at about 4:30  p.m. (very
hot and lots of traffic.  I immediately turn off the air conditioning and try to re-start.  It
cranks valiantly however it will not fire.  I try several more times without success.  I call for a
wrecker and we begin to wait while "parade waving" to the passers by who are very unhappy
with us.  After an hour of waiting, I flag down a "Clarion Hotel" van and give him 10
bucks to drop my brother at the airport.  I get back in the car and wait for another 30 minutes,
trying occasionally to re-start to no avail.  Wrecker finally shows up,  loads me up on the back
of his platform and we drive to another 15 minutes to his garage.  I asked to use their battery
booster and tried once more to start the car and lo and behold it fires right up and runs like a
dream.  I hop in and drive home with no problems.  The car starts right up in the morning without
any problems.
As many of you know this car has been doing this in the summer for 2 years now. I do not have the problem in the winter. While waiting at the garage I loosened one of the feed lines at the injector and I did have fuel at the injector. Could this hot starting problem be caused the valves being out of adjustment? Any suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Michael E. Esh
michael...@mac.com