I need to take a look at the valves too.
I bought the wrench set but have yet to try them.
I have put about 12 or 13K miles on the car since I got it and it has had several high speed highway runs including the weekend of May 18. I drove it to the cottage on the Saturday morning and back to the city on the Monday. About 175 miles each way at highway speeds ranging up to about 70 mph or more when passing. It ran fine and I think I noted earlier that it is interesting to just listen to the engine as I don't have a radio or stereo in it at the moment - just a hole in the dash where it should be - and the trip back was just me so no one to talk to or listen to either.

Randy