Whaddya mean? He's ranked fourth on all of eBay, with over 510,000
positive feedbacks! Half a million people can't all be wrong. He just
got a bad rap over a few (thousand) negatives along the way. We should
probably feel sorry for him, poor guy.

Want a chuckle? Read the description of his MB piston for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7575498611

This is a perfect example of eBay allowing someone with an abominable
feedback record to continue selling, due to their high volume of sales
and therefore large revenue source for eBay.

O_o

-dm