AAC, that's it.  My pop even has some color movie footage from a trip to Africa
that my grandfather made flying army aircraft to North Africa.  Most of the
footage is not about the aircraft, but local scenes and people.  Rare to see
color film from WWII, especially personal footage.

I tried to convince my six-year old daughter ala Calvin & Hobbes that long ago
the world was black and white, color had not been invented yet, but she'll have
none of that.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston, SC