I was thinking Claremore to Tierra del Fuego for 2008....

  Chris

Hans Neureiter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Would we donate the cars in Panama
for a "Get Ortega out of Jail" fund?

On 12/30/05, tom savage  wrote:

> TimothyPilgrim wrote:
> > Interested in adventure/endurance road/slightly-offroad racing like
> > the annual Dakar? Ain't got the cash? Try this. Rules include no more
> > than &100 (Brit lbs) for the car.
> >
> > http://www.plymouth-dakar.co.uk/
> >
> > There are a few W123's in there if you click through the group lists
> > on the left.
>
> Oh man, does that sound like fun!  I did some poking around, and found a
> nice site by a team who did it in 2003 in a w123 230TE:
> http://www.infratecuk.net/plymdak/car.htm  And these crazy guys actually
> made it in an East German Trabant:  http://www.africa.englishouse.de/
>
> We should put on a North American eqivalent.  As much fun as an ArcticQ
> sounds, I can't help but think that a Claremore-Panama rally would be so
> much more, shall we say, interesting.  I nominate Deneal's car for the
> St Louis team.
>
> Tom

Hans Neureiter, Houston, TX
'82 300SD, '95 E300D

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 151K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 210K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.