So the other night I decided to watch The Longest Day, since it was the
anniversary of the landings.  I saw that movie at the drive-in with my
parents when it first came out, it was awesome.  Anyway, the opening
scene of the moving has a Krazy Kommand Kar, a Mercedes drop-top,
chasing down a French resistance guy and the officer in the car shoots
him.  The same car appeared in lots of other scenes too, with the top
down in the rain, which made me wonder why the Hun officers liked to
ride around in the rain with the top down.

--R