https://dx.com/p/pistol-style-protective-plastic-case-for-iphone-5-golden-black-220804

I can just see that working well when you whip it out at a traffic stop and
say " I want to call my lawyer"... or .. at the TSA checkin stand at the
airport...

Let me know how that works out.. would you?

Hahahahahahhahahaha... Can I buy one for Andrew?  [sorry Andrew.. I just
couldn't resist... My bad streak made me do it]  ;)... free shipping even..
hahahaha..

Grant...