On 08/06/2013 9:34 PM, Dieselhead wrote:
Wondering if Curt or anyone else might be able to help with a Lawnboy problem.

I have a model 10335 with a serial number in the range of: 9900001 - 9999999 THis is 4 cycle, 6.25 HP called silver series

I took the carb off to clean and the governor spring popped off somewhere in back, but I can't figger out where it was connected. I got it running good, but need to figure out the governor connections. I have not been able to find any info online, other than parts exploded views which don't help.

I can run it without the governor, but I'd rather keep it original.

Go to the local stores and check out a new mower.
Maybe they have not changed much and you will be able to see where the spring goes?

Randy

I did think of that, but figured it will be a dead end. Tech. is worse than B&S about changing all the time. THis mower is now 13 years old.