Might try http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/search/?N=0&Nr=AND%28wpn_tl_name:Engine+%26+Drivetrain,wpn_cat_name:Radiators\%2C+Fans\%2C+Cooling+Systems+%26+Components,wpn_scat_name:Coolant+Hoses+%26+Components,part:Radiator+Hose%29
Same URO parts $43.95

Manfred

Curt Raymond wrote:
I think I need the lower radiator hose for my '84 190D. The car loses coolant
occasionally and the temp gauge acts funny occasionally and I've recently seen
some coolant at that corner of the car. I think it all adds up since the
radiator is new, thermostat is new. Upper hose is easy to get, coming from my
local CarQuest tomorrow.
Lower hose is stocked by both Trent and Dr. Fatty but both list as URO. This is
a complicated 3 piece hose thingus and what I've heard of URO quality (I
believe the hose Wilton is waiting on is simmilar) I don't want it.

Pelican parts doesn't have a listing. AutohausAZ lists a Lemfoerder but its on
backorder.
My "local" dealer is an hour away.

Anywhere else to try?

-Curt