I would avoid URO, especially for soft parts, like the plague.

I occasionally but from Rock for my domestic cars and for their close outs.  A
couple of months ago I got top of the line wiper blades for three cars in one
of their close out sales. Total with shipping? $22.00

The were top of the line Trico blades that were brand labeled for NAPA.

Dan

Sent from my iPad