Gary has access to lots of stuff, but if the only part available is
something with a bad reputation (like Uro), he'll say so.  Sadly, this is
the case for a lot of stuff, and its always changing.

For example, for a while, only MTC brand monovalves were available.  He
called all over for me trying to find bosch, then we finally agreed to just
try MTC since nothing else was available.  It was crap, as expected, but at
least I was warned in advanced. (As far as we can tell, Bosch no longer
makes these, and genuine MB is now another supplier and more expensive.  I
later bought the MB one and its great)

Jaime

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Rich Thomas <
richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

> I tried to find belts on that web site, they must be buried somewhere, not
> found under "Engine".  I put in a belt number and got a hit, but nothing
> about type/manf, size etc., though the banner does say Genuine Original
> Equipment Replacement Parts so maybe they are OEM or actual Benz parts.
>  How would you buy stuff from them if they don't list it?  Call I guess...
>
> Pelican Parts seems to have easier navigation but their prices are higher
> than bpfl if the belts are the same,  bpfl $16.06 v. pp $19.75
>
> I just sent Jabba a list for a quote, does he sell urochit? hmmm..
>
> I don't know...
>
> --R
>

> On 6/13/13 12:42 PM, Rick Knoble wrote:
>
>> On Jun 13, 2013, at 11:32 AM, "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>>  Don't know 'bout all that;  right now, I'm just needing some parts.  ;<)
>>>
>> Eastern (PA) OEM dealer parts. Best prices I can find for OEM.
>>
>> http://benzpartsforless.com/
>>
>> Aftermarket is a bit of shopping for the best price. Autohaus AZ usually
>> has the best prices, but not always. Plus, they will sell you crap, if you
>> are uninformed.
>> And shipping from AZ to the Eastern seaboard on the slowest truck
>> possible...
>>
>> Sure was a lot easier when Rusty was in bidness. I "may" try Jabba.
>> Maybe. Maybe not.
>>
>> http://benzpartsforless.com/
>>
>> Rick
>> Sent from my iPhone