Hi Dan,
I have 3 old numbers for Randy:
800 741 5252
805 683 4020
805 683 3689
Called the 800 number but lady said she was not familiar with his name.
Do you have a different number than the other 2?
Thanks,
Gerry

On a related note, I spoke with Randy Steele this morning. He no longer sells commodity parts, as it's simply not profitable. However, he is very active in selling NOS parts and finding sources for hard to find parts, so I would encourage those who have cars with these sorts of needs to contact him, as he is extremely knowledgeable and very good at knowing what can and can't be found out there.

Dan