I have a sneaking suspicion that the whole free shipping thingy with Trent is what sent him to the nut house, he is probably in a nice pink padded cell going on about mufflers to Australia. Perhaps he has taken to drink, to try and forget about me making extraordinary demands on him.
Either that or he is on a plane to Oz with my muffler as carry on luggage?

Hendrik
who has spent the day ironing his best pair of overalls and polishing the tools, ready for inspection by the Colonel