I certainly don't like the negative, either, and, as I've said before, I hope that whatever has disrupted our relationship can be resolved. Some word from you is a good step in that direction, and we do appreciate it. I sincerely wish you well.

Wilton

Customers just want to know what is the problem and when the parts can be expected. That gives them a chance to evaluate options and plan accordingly.

Going silent is bad for customer relations.
updates are good.

I ordered stuff from brand x. I got an email saying it was shipped the same day +1 point. Yesterday I checked the tracking number in the email and it said expected delivery is monday Not good for getting the car back on the road this weekend. -1 point

Net score = 0

Right now I am down 3 vehicles. one is terminal. one is major and hundreds of miles away. no quick fix there. the third was plugging my driveway and no parts in 2 weeks from either of 2 suppliers. All I need is glow plugs and an intake manifold gasket! NOT happy campers. The good news is that the junkyard has a reman Bosch for $45. I had ordered a brush/VR from trent. The guy at the junkyard has a 91 350SD in smoke silber. Nice! He used to be my neighbor.