I have no issues one way or the other with Gary and have contacted him to get stuff, he apparently has heard about others having a problem with this Trent guy.

I am staying out of any other issues with Gary/Rusty as none of that really has a bearing on getting parts from one or the other (and apparently Gary is reliable, I know Rusty was), so I am a neutral party in that regard. The issue is with this Trent guy now.

--R

On 6/17/13 1:06 PM, WILTON wrote:
That's what I understood, too.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] At this time Trent is a thief

I understood Rusty's last missive to say that he was in the same boat as us, that Trent wouldn't return his calls and he had done what he could...

-Curt

Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 12:49:56 -0400
From: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Since Rusty has inside knowledge and far more insight on the situation than anyone here, it would be of great interest to get his input as to what is going on. Considering that those of us who patronized Trent did so based on the goodwill that Rusty had established over the years as a supplier.

After all, as I understood the arrangements, doesn't Rusty have a vested interest in Trent's success (or failure)?

Rusty?