"po-po" is slang for the police. Rich feels he has been stolen from and the theft happened in Sterling, IL.

Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
'98 ML320 "Max" (166,xxx mi)

On 6/17/2013 2:06 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
Curious as to why Rich is dealing with a "po-po office" (whatever that is)
in Sterling, IL?

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 12:43 PM, Rich Thomas <