'Zackly.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] At this time Trent is a thief

On 17/06/2013 3:42 PM, Mountain Man wrote:
Is it time in this thread to post some of the banned info that
circulated a couple months ago?  Or did --R put that stuff up here
also?  In which case, similar situation only worse this time?  i.e.
real personal problems?  So, do we nail him to the wall to extract $$
he doesn't have nor is able to produce? - or do we as the wealthy
american consumer (because we are DIY) take the $300 loss and move on?
Yes, it is sad to lose parts and $, but character assassination or
degradation of a human being over replaceable $$ can be handled quite
humanely - don't buy there again, wait to hear from him like you would
like to be heard from if/when you are in a bine, be religious about
things, i.e. forgive, be charitable, etc.  Chase it if you want to be
typical china cheap american, but otherwise be humane, don't buy there
again.  We are merely people, we all have problems, we all get in a
fix from time to time, we all help each other out, otherwise, why
read/respond at okiebenz helping $%@ Curt with his $#@# 616 engine
coolant issue.
I dunno... there's gotta be a *nice* way to deal with stuff.  We all
eat food tonight, we all sleep in a bed tonight, we all make it fine
and everyone's mortgage/rent is certainly more than $300 and most of
you have means to bring another $300 in to your bank account in less
than 60 days, or whatever - y'all are employed, me not so much.
mao

Still, a good thing to let the rest of us know what happened so we don't end up in the same situation. If he corrects the problem, that will hopefully be announced on the list as well.

Randy