> Gerry wrote:
>
> Stanley Rotator (rachet) 3/8 drive.  #89-962.....Purchased from
> Walmart $22.47
>
> Rachet continues in same direction when handle is moved back and
> forth, even one click at a time.

> Mitch wrote:
>
> Another new tool:
> We've all seen cheater pipes, and we've all seen flex head ratchets,
> but what about a flex head ratchet with a telescoping handle?
> http://www.walmart.com/ip/Stanley-3-8-Extend-Ratchet/14146063

The new ratchet I recently got allows turning the handle (screwdriver
action) to rotated the head as well as normal action.  I opened it up
and greased it the first time I used it...

Kobalt Double drive ratchet
http://www.lowes.com/pd_172851-20535-85048_0__

It's okay.  I don't reach for it when a normal ratchet would do the
job, but when there is little room to swing the handle helps.

--    Philip