I just bought 7 of 1/16 x 5/8" viton orings. They look about right. I will try the job on Sat. If I start on Fri night, I can still get other US sizes Sat am. Local place did not have metric viton. Worst case, I can use Buna metric this time around, and then if they go bad later, change to viton. Right now, I don't have BioD readily available so viton is overkill.

I think your memory is correct. I know I saw somewhere that listed the size (maybe here?) but I can't recall right now and google is no help.

This might be an annoying part in this post-Q world, its available from Mercedes Source and Diesel Giant but only as part of a kit and at what I'd consider and absurd price. DG wants $25 for the orings and copper washers. I think last year Q wanted like $15 for that and the springs...

-Curt