It's almost as entertaining as Al Gore counting hanging chads in Florida.

Perhaps we should all chip in a few bucks to make whole those who have been
injured and buy ourselves some peace and quiet.

Pencil me in for what ever seems fair.. at this point I'm starting to not
care who did what to who, or how many times.. I'm getting that "ex wife
experience" feeling.

Grant...